Magnets and copper are non-medical, natural healing alternatives favoured by many new age healers. This stunning jewelry made from fresh-water pearls, magnets, hematite and copper is not only fashionable but makes a great gift. Biomagnetic therapy can block pain signals to the brain.
For many centuries, copper has been believed to aid in relieving symptoms of Arthritic and Rheumatic diseases. It is also believed to assist in improving blood circulation, increasing energy, detoxification, reducing inflammation, stabilizing metabolism, and improving Oxygen use. According to New Age healers, copper can stimulate the flow of energy helping the wearer overcome lethargic tendencies.
- Reduce symptoms of Rheumatic and Arthritis disease
- Improve blood circulation to increase strength
- Stimulate energy flow and reduce lethargic tendencies
- Stabilize metabolism and improve oxygen use
- Be absorbed through bracelets or bangle watches
- Enhance treatment of an injured area
- Help to treat inflammation and symptoms of osteoporosis and tendinitis
Magnets and Magnetic Therapy
The most common use of magnets is pain relief. Magnets increase the capillary blood flow which may flush lactic acid and other inflammatory agents that build up tissue to ease pain and inflammation. The blood supply also carries oxygen which may be helpful in relaxing muscles and relieving cramps and spasms which are oxygen starved.
Magnetic therapy is used as a non-medical treatment to help relieve pain and increase the body's natural healing process for faster recovery time. It is also suggested that the magnetic field from magnets applied to an injured area may block pain signals to the brain
- Decrease swelling
- Alleviate and relieve pain
- Increase flexibility, endurance and speed
- Relax muscles and aid in reduced lactic acid
- Restore balance and revitalize the body
- Assist in detoxification and recovery from tissue injury
- Ease cramps and spasms
- Provide 100% natural pain killer
- Be worn as magnetic jewelry in strands, bracelets, anklets, upper arm cuffs, necklaces, hair accessories, belt or boot accents for fashion and health
"anything, anywhere, anytime"
Fresh Water Pearl &
Silk Oriental Bags