It might be the copper. It might be the magnets. It might be a little of both but I definitely have more energy and endurance since I started wearing my 'anyware' products.
My granddaughter gave me an 'anyware' watch as a Christmas gift. By New Year's Day I was asking her if I could buy one for my other wrist and both ankles! Having had 2 hip replacements I was amazed by the pain relief I encountered after wearing this copper watch. I wasn't the envy of our nursing home for long because now all of my friends are wearing them too.
The buying of my first piece of 'anyware' jewelry created a problem - I had to buy more to accessorize more outfits.
I feel so energetic when I'm wearing my copper watch. I have to take it off a few hours before bed so I can sleep.
Magnets, pearls, hematite - what a healthy, earthy fashionable combination.
Professional Athletes who are known to use or have used magnets or magnetic therapy to enhance their game
- Jim Colbert - Professional Golfer - Champions Tour
- Tom Weiskopf - former Professional Golfer
- Chi Chi Rodriguez - Professional Golfer - Champions Tour
- Donna Andrews - Professional Golfer - LPGA Tour
- Bob Murphy - Professional Golfer - Champions Tour
- John Huston - Professional Golfer - PGA Tour
- Hideki Irabu - Pitcher - New York Yankees
- Chiba Lotte Marines - Professional Baseball Team in Japan
- Quilvio Veras - 2nd Baseman - Boston Red Sox
- Andrew Good - Pitcher- Arizona Diamondbacks - Pitcher of the Year 1999
- David Cone - Pitcher - New York Mets
- Chris Jones - former Outfielder - San Diego Padres
- Jimmy Conners - Professional Tennis player
- Lindsay Davenport - Professional Tennis player
- Lisa Campbell - Badminton - Olympic Gold Medallist
- Betty Cuthbert - Track and Field - 4 time Olympic Gold Medallist
- Dan Marino - Quarterback - Miami Dolphins
- Ronnie Lott - former Safety - Oakland Raiders
- Bill Romanowski - Linebacker - Denver Broncos
- Dan Pastorini - former Quarterback - Philadelphia Eagles
- Oail Andrew 'Bum' Philips - former Coach - New Orleans Saints
- Larry Duensing - trainer - San Diego Padres
- Kevin Towers - General Manager - San Diego Padres
- Steve Atwater - Safety - Denver Broncos
- Craig Erickson - former Quarterback - Miami Dolphins
"anything, anywhere, anytime"
Fresh Water Pearl &
Silk Oriental Bags